Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wow i just finished writing my research paper yesterday and lets just say, I loved writing it. Whether i got a good grade or not is beyond the point. Ive overall just fell in love with the process of writing. I should def charge people beer and money just to write papers..that be sick. I feel like Sara this year really helped me get an idea of lumping all my ideas together and actually making it coherent. Tying in all my points and relating each point was so easy this time, i actually found myself cutting alot of shit out just because it be too many pages. LOLOLOL. Im gonna miss english. What the fuck

2 comments:

  1. Was this post to appease me? Keep up the blog, and we shall see! Have as great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha appease you of course not. I mean I was required to make this, the fact that you're the only one who reads is nice though. I'll try to keep posting to stay In touch but make sure you read my stuff! Thanks again

    ReplyDelete