Sunday, March 14, 2010

ughh rain

Umm so my towns partially underwater so that sucks haha, Manville blows. And I guess its been forever since i really posted shit, so this should be a worthy entry.
But yeah totally ditched out on the last book like a tool, got bored of zombies and a weird ass story line filled with monsters. Steve Niles is a cool writer and everything, but his whole super exaggeration of main character Cal McDonald and the characters drug habits just make it kinda, uhhh too exaggerated.
But i stormed through Slaughterhouse 5 based on my love for lost, and it just looked good. Lovvved loved loved it. The entire theory of time traveling but solely in your mind and the situation it puts the characters in. Not knowing when you are or what going on at certain times seems scary as hell but could be incredibly fun.
Anyway I picked up SlapStick by Vonnegut or however you spell it, its funny already, buttheres too much water to chatter. I need to head to Brunswick so im not stuck in lameville

1 comment:

  1. I have a bunch of Vonnegut novels if you want to borrow another one. You should read Breakfast of Champions or Cat's Cradle next. Both of them are equally as awesome as Slaughterhouse. I will bring them to class tomorrow just in case. I hope you are staying dry!

    ReplyDelete